Welcome to our Annual Memberhsip Meeting during which we hold our club leadership elections for positions that will be part of our Executive Committee.
DID Leadership Elections:
Nominations for Executive Committee are:
- President: Richard Corman
- Vice President (elect 2)
- Sean Sweeney
- Taylor Banning
- Secretary: Megg Pascarella
- Treasurer: Mariama James
- Members-at-Large (elect up to 10)
- Alice Blank
- Emily Hellstrom
- Tom LaGatta
- Morton Minsley
- Eliza Orlins
Read candidate statements here.
Several members are not running for reelection, but remain on our Executive Committee in their new positions as Party Elected Officials:
State Committee Members:
- Akm Mike Bhuiyan - AD 61 Part A
- Jill Goodkind - AD 61 Part A
- Josh Goodman - AD 65
We welcome E. E. Keenan to our Executive Committee as newly elected District Leader in AD 66 Part B.
Lastly, stepping down from Executive Committee, but we are very proud to have them remain members of our club, are:
- City Councilmember Christopher Marte
- Democratic Nominee for NYS Assembly Grace Lee
- DID President Welcome
- Jared Trujillo - in Support of the Stop the Violence in the Sex Trade Act. DID Executive Committee voted in September to sign on to support the bill. See the letter we signed on to here.
- DID District Leader and State Committee Updates
DID 50th Anniversary:
- A Bit of DID History - Kathryn Freed
- The Role of Political Clubs
- CM Christopher Marte
- AM Nominee Grace Lee
DID Elections - Nominations Committee
- Candidate Statements
- Member Discussion
- Member Vote
Who Can Vote
As a reminder, current members are eligible to vote if they have been a member of DID for at least three months and are not voting members of another club. Members must join the Zoom meeting to be eligible to vote.
We remain energized to support our endorsed candidates, work on our judiciary, and move our resolutions forward! Please come prepared to engage, volunteer, have some fun, and help in these areas however you can.
As always, our General Membership Meetings are open to all. Come join us and bring a friend!
Click here for a one minute tutorial on joining a Zoom meeting.
Participants will generally be on mute. "Raise your hand" in the Zoom app to ask questions or enter them in the Chat section. Please keep questions and comments brief. We'll do our best to recognize as many people as possible.
RSVP below to receive confirmation email with Zoom details.