We will begin promptly at 6 pm.
Approval of April 24, 2019 membership meeting minutes (download)
NYC Census Director Julie Menin
The 2020 Census could have a profound impact to New York national representation and funding.
Criminal Justice Reform in New York
NYS Assemblymember Dan Quart
DID Resolutions for Adoption
- Borough-based Jail Resolution (download)
- 250 Water Street Brownfield Cleanup Program Application Resolution (download)
- Gateway Plaza Rent Stabilization Resolution (download)
Democratic Party County Committee Proposed Rules Changes (download)
- DID members will vote to authorize our District Leaders to present these rules changes to the County Committee
- We are encouraging all County Committee members to come to the membership meeting where they will able to sign a petition requesting that these rules changes be included on the agenda for the 2019 Democratic County Committee Annual Meeting
Local Community & Political Issues Update
- Two Bridges Megatowers
- Elizabeth Street Garden
- SoHo / NoHo Rezoning
Judicial Task Force
District Leader & State Committee Reports
County Committee Huddle - an informal and brief opportunity for County Committee members to sign the rules changes petition, connect with District Leaders, other CC and club members.
Save the Dates:
Mark your calendars!
Join us on August 5th for the NYS Supreme Court Judicial Candidate Forum.
Membership meetings will be scheduled for the 4th Wednesday of the month.
And keep your eye out for our monthly Happy Hours!