Join us this coming Wednesday for our first virtual Membership Meeting. Our special guests will share with us their perspective on the impact of the Mayor's just released austere budget proposal.
This week, the Mayor released his 2020 budget proposal with $2B in cuts. Our guests will help us understand this budget and
- its impact on the city and our community
- its impact on the most vulnerable
- what priorities it reflects and doesn't
- what changes they will seek to the Mayor's budget
- what it means for NYC coming out of this crisis
- what they and we can do to help us all get through this
Members will also discuss and vote on two DID Resolutions:
- In Support of Immediate Rent Relief for Residential Renters and Small Business Tenants and Support for Impacted Small Landlords
- In Support of the SWEAT Bill - Securing Wages Earned Against Theft
Voting will be done via eBallot while online at the meeting. We will step through the process.
Please join us! All are welcome!
Participants will generally be on mute. "Raise your hand" in the Zoom app to ask questions or enter them in the Chat section. Please keep questions and comments brief. We'll do our best to recognize as many people as possible.
All are welcome!
RSVP below to receive Zoom details.