This month, in addition to important resolutions, we will focus on our role in the critical coming City elections and in the Democratic Party.
- Resolutions: Discussion and membership approval vote
- Chinatown Working Group
- Antiracism in Public Health
- Forum and Endorsement Meetings - update on how they will be run
- Petitioning update - how can you help?
- County Committee - what it is and why it's important
- Judicial Candidate selection / Judicial Delegate presentation - what is our role in selecting the most qualified judges?
We are energized to support our endorsed candidates, get to work on our judiciary, and move our resolutions forward! Please come prepared to engage, volunteer, and help in these areas however you can.
As always, our General Membership Meetings are open to all. Come join us and bring a friend!
Click here for a one minute tutorial on joining a Zoom meeting.
Participants will generally be on mute. "Raise your hand" in the Zoom app to ask questions or enter them in the Chat section. Please keep questions and comments brief. We'll do our best to recognize as many people as possible.
RSVP below to receive Zoom details.
Look for email response with Subject: DID RSVP Confirmation & Zoom Details for General Membership Meeting