Our February membership meeting will be focused on our final endorsements for the the June Primary, getting ready for petitioning, and important Policy matter.
Agenda (Still in formation)
- Review of the new District lines and impact on DID endorsements
- Meet the candidates for the new Assembly District 61
- State Assembly
- Justine Cuccia
- Charles Fall
- State Assembly
- Policy & Resolution Presentation
- Chinese American Planning Council (CPC) Home Health Care Workers
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Democratic State Committee
- (F) - Jill Goodkind
- (M) - AKM Mike Bhuiyan
- Petitioning Presentation - What, Why, When, How-to, Sign-up!
- DID Members-only Endorsement Discussion
- DID Members Vote on Justice for Home-Care Workers Resolution
- DID Members Endorsement Vote
- NYS Lt. Governor
- NYS Assembly District 61
- NY Democratic State Committee AD 61
You can see our prior endorsements for this election as well as the videos of previous forums here.
We remain energized to support our endorsed candidates, work on our judiciary, and move our resolutions forward! Please come prepared to engage, volunteer, have some fun, and help in these areas however you can.
As always, our General Membership Meetings are open to all. Come join us and bring a friend!
Participants will generally be on mute. "Raise your hand" in the Zoom app to ask questions or enter them in the Chat section. Please keep questions and comments brief. We'll do our best to recognize as many people as possible.
RSVP below to receive Zoom details.
Look for email response with Subject: DID RSVP Confirmation & Zoom Details for General Membership Meeting