Please RSVP below and join us Wednesday, March 22nd for our membership meeting. As always, all are welcome.
Special guests this month will be:
- NY State Assemblymember Charles Fall
- NY City Councilmember Erik Bottcher
Our elected officials will talk about their key initiatives going forward. With Q&A
Agenda (in formation & order subject to change)
- President's welcome
- Hear from our representatives
- AM Charles Fall
- CM Erik Bottcher
- Primary Election Updates
- Sign up as a poll worker
- Policy Resolution & Member Vote
- Tax the Wealthiest New Yorkers & Corporations to Pass a Progressive Budget, including Housing Security, Universal Childcare, Education, and a Green New Deal for New York
- 13th Forward bill - guest speaker presentation
- District Leader and State Committee Member updates (as time permits)
We remain energized to support our endorsed candidates, work on our judiciary, and move our resolutions forward! Please come prepared to engage, volunteer, have some fun, and help in these areas however you can.
As always, our General Membership Meetings are open to all. Come join us and bring a friend!
Participants will generally be on mute. "Raise your hand" in the Zoom app to ask questions or enter them in the Chat section. Please keep questions and comments brief. We'll do our best to recognize as many people as possible.
RSVP below to receive Zoom details.
Look for email response with Subject: DID RSVP Confirmation & Zoom Details for General Membership Meeting