Please RSVP below and join us Wednesday, September 27th for our membership meeting. And please read the RSVP Confirmation email you receive carefully for instructions for both in-person and Zoom attendance. As always, all are welcome.
Please note that this meeting is in-person with a Zoom option. If you plan to attend in person, please let us know as requested in the RSVP Confirmation email.
Special guest this month will be CM Chris Marte. We will also hear from Councilmember Justin Brannan who has a tough re-election race.
Agenda (in Formation)
- Congratulations to our Mariama James, elected Vice Chair of the New York County Democratic Party
- Results of the Manhattan County Judicial Convention & Civil Court Judicial Primary
- County Committee Meeting - October 5th
- DID Elections - October 25th
- DID Fundraiser - November
Meet our Staten Island State Committee Colleagues (AD 61 Part B)
- Iola Washington
- Councilmember Christopher Marte
- New York Health Act
- DID District Leader and State Committee Reports
- Councilmember Justin Brannan
We remain energized to support our endorsed candidates, work on our judiciary, and move our resolutions forward! Please come prepared to engage, volunteer, have some fun, and help in these areas however you can.
As always, our General Membership Meetings are open to all. Come join us and bring a friend!
Participants will generally be on mute. "Raise your hand" in the Zoom app to ask questions or enter them in the Chat section. Please keep questions and comments brief. We'll do our best to recognize as many people as possible.
RSVP below to receive Zoom details.
Look for email response with Subject: DID RSVP Confirmation & Zoom Details for General Membership Meeting